Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

Frustrated.

I so wanted this post to be the pictures of my latest projects. Instead, I miscalculated a critical piece of one, sewed it up, and whoah. Not happening for the project intended. Still super cute, but not at all what I needed for a PAID ORDER. *sigh* Luckily this doesn't happen often, but when it does I get so frustrated that I give up for a while and retreat to Pinterest in search of the much-needed inspiration I crave. So that's where I've been today.

Where my son has been, however, is all over the house. With his big trucks. Crushing goldfish crackers. ALL OVER. Insert another sigh here. I have a hard time crafting when my house is mess. I don't know why, but it's like house cleaning is what I view to be my "real" job, still. The whole stay at home Mom thing I guess. So. New plan. P goes to my Mom's tomorrow, so if I clean up the goldfish mess tonight, I can start fresh first thing. Look for new pics tomorrow, after all, (I'll use the phrase I use for my girls all the time)

...Tomorrow is a new day.

Enjoy yours :0)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by The Blog Fairy. Powered by Blogger.