Pages

Monday, October 10, 2011

My New Happy Place

I am so excited to share my new space!  My sweet hubby helped me turn two doors into a desk, old apple crates into storage shelves, and randomly place cute knobs on all of it to hang projects in progress, take photos of those bags, etc...  The gorgeous quilt on the wall was a gift from a friend, and instead of a lamp purchase, I picked up these super cute chinese lanterns.  I have tons of antique crystal, so instead of keeping it in storage, it will help keep me organized by holding threads, bobbins, needles and floss! Out of the pictures is a huge armoire filled with my fabric.  Maybe someday I'll share.  Pictures that is, the other is unimaginable.  Oranges and blues, of course.

I promise to use my nice camera next time, by the way.  These turned out grainy, but you get the gist.  I'm off for some more sewing on (*sigh* another) doomy gloomy day. Enjoy the day!


2 comments:

  1. Wow! So cute! I'd be happy in that space too! Great work! I'm doing a similar room makeover for an art studio (great minds, right?) I'd LOVE to know if that is glass on top of the door-turned-desk and where you got it...thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! YES that is 1/4" glass on the top. The company was City Glass, and after much calling around, this is typically what they recommend for desk tops. They rounded all the edges for me as well, and had it done in a day. I highly recommend them!

      Delete

Blog design by The Blog Fairy. Powered by Blogger.