Pages

Saturday, March 24, 2012

Moving Ahead

No great picture today, just a great update!

My graphic designer, who is the best, really the best, has been diligently working on my patterns. She is great about nicely putting the pressure on me by finding our printer. We are moving forward with premium packaging that we feel will really (boy I use that word a lot) showcase my patterns and products. I of course created more work for myself by adding more patterns to the existing ones. By that I mean you will definitely be getting more bang for your buck.

So excited. And over-caffeinated.

In addition, I am in talks with a local company to help me produce the sweetest little bakery box of goodies! I would share more, but some things just need to be a surprise. I love surprises.

That is all for now, I'm off to the drawing board. Literally the drawing board, LOL!

Enjoy your day!


2 comments:

  1. Have you checked with Garland printing? They have been local for so long and great to work with. Can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were the first we tried, actually. I have had great luck with them as well, but they couldn't accomodate two of our requests. I have "something else" that they will printing for us possibly. I'd tell you what but it's a secret! Can't wait to share soon!

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by The Blog Fairy. Powered by Blogger.