Pages

Saturday, November 6, 2010

You have to start somewhere!

I have been talking about starting a blog now for, oh say the last year. I have to admit, it is somewhat daunting to put yourself out there for the world to read. In addition, I am a techno-phobe. I will be adding pictures soon, and figuring out how to attach files for you to download, just as soon as I enjoy my morning cup of coffee. (maybe two) I read a quote once that I refer to daily. "What have you done today, to further your goals?" So today I start a blog.

I have been getting ready for a local craft market, sewing bears, elephants, blankets, and pillows. I am so looking forward to sharing the day with my friend Carrie, who owns the extra fabulous shop The Top Stitch. (Yes, this is blatant advertising for her ;0) Together we will have the most colorful, wonderful booth. I am learning quite a bit about what you can and cannot do with a cruising infant in the house. I will definately share more on that later, but for now I am off to the show to take pictures, and have a great day with similar minded creative junkies such as myself!

Love, Me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog design by The Blog Fairy. Powered by Blogger.