Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Pictures of my "Coming soon to an Etsy near you!"

Down appliqued pillows...
Cozy quilted baby blankies...

Funky pincuchions...

Teddy bear softies...

More sweet softies...

Antique window art...


Autumn paisley throw pillows...
And for those who are wondering why there are two seriously funky art doll sites I follow, meet my hobby on the side: Art dolls that I will feature on SringtimeInParis.etsy.com...

"Gypsy"...
"Amelie"...
And, I haven't named her yet, she's a bit "hatterish", wouldn't you say?
So I'm to work and then some serious business stuff. :0)
Enjoy the day,
Stefanie


2 comments:

  1. Oh... gorgeous. I am falling for Amelie! She is adorable.

    You do amazing work!!

    :)

    I forgot to ask you... and maybe you told me but after having two munchkinheads I can't claim my memory is all that great! ;) Is that fabric on sale until it's gone or a specific date? Leaving for Boise tomorrow and won't be back until Sunday... late.

    Aimee :)

    http://optimistic.typepad.com

    can see some of my craftiness and the type of purse I was telling you about here:

    http://optimistic.typepad.com/my_weblog/shes-crafty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there! The home dec fabric sale will continue until it's gone! It's selling so fast, which is wonderful, to make room for the new Anna Maria Horner coming in, and Amy Butler. By the way, the new Amy Butler quilt weight cotton is due in THIS WEEK!
    Hope to see you soon,
    Stefanie

    ReplyDelete

Blog design by The Blog Fairy. Powered by Blogger.